Students and staff can report an incident using the AUB’s Report and Support system. You can choose to do this anonymously or you can request support from a Wellbeing Officer (for students) or an HR Business Partner (for staff).  If you choose to talk to a Wellbeing Officer or HR Business Partner they will be able to talk through the options and support available to you, in confidence, or refer you to other sources of support. 

If you think you what you have experienced is a crime, you can report this to the police on 101. If you wish to speak with the police informally, you can contact the Universities’ police team by calling 07554 439650. 

You can report an incident anonymously by calling crime stoppers at any point on 0800 555 111 or use their online form




There are two ways you can tell us what happened